For participants & accompanying persons (costs included in the conference registration fee):
- Welcome reception and visit at the Parliament Palace (Monday 31 May 2021, to be confirmed);
- Conference dinner (Wednesday 2 June 2021);
- Visits at IFIN-HH and ELI-NP, in Bucharest-Magurele (Thursday 3 June 2021 / Friday 4 June 2021).
For accompanying persons (costs not included in the conference registration fee):
- Visit at the “Dimitrie Gusti National Village Museum” in Bucharest (Tuesday 1 June 2021);
- A show at the Romanian National Opera (date and details to be established);
- A touristic programme in Romania (for the participants and accompanying persons) during the two weekends before and after the conference: trips to the Danube Delta, Black Sea coast and the Carpathian Mountains (details to be established).